Saturday, June 03, 2023

Saturday, June 3: Trip to Allentown and Danielsville, PA

Hello kids today is Saturday. It is Kasten.

 I got up around 8:30 AM washed dishes ate breakfast took a shower. 

I then headed on out to the L duty truck on down to 30th St. and then 

catch the airport train. The market Frankford line one time, but apparently nothing else wise. Airport dreams 11 

minutes late which is only a minor convenience And then got to the 

rental place and there’s a huge ass line. It wasn’t horrible when I got there but it got really bad after 

I was waiting. I have a 1030 rental and it is now 1133. I need to rent

 a cars earlier , the only thing I can say is I got a good deal I’m still waiting for my Kia and it is now 11:35 PM. I think they finally  got it through the car wash I think I might finally be getting it. Well I got the car and then then

 I went to Wes‘s house and he gave me the easy pass. There was one minor complication. I forgot to refill the gas back in the car so they’re going to hose me 

good on that but anyhow, I drove up downtown. It was a smooth ride and met up with colleen. That was really fun

. It was nice. We first went to the art museum and then we went to 



a sports bar and eat outside and I had a delicious Turkey burger, which had guac all over it was delicious. After that we talked for a bit and went back to her place and 

I charged up my phone. And then had to take care of some personal business. I decided to call an old friend who I haven’t seen in about I don’t know eight years pretty  close to 7 years so I 

called to see if they were free and they were so I went up to  Danielsville and that was fun. Got a lot of laughs. We reminisced about South by SXSW in Austin Texas. Good times we had in 1992 and 1993 
when I went with TC and her sisters I returned the car back this .evening because I don’t want to have to get rup at the crack of dawn and drive through the airport.  So it’s now 9:05 PM 

in the airport trains coming at 9:10. I did manage to catch the train on time and it wasn’t late which was a good thing. The airport train took me to 30th St. It’s now 9:42 PM and I’m 

waiting for the Market Frankford trying to show up. I’m glad that my lunch was really filling because I’m not going to have time to sit and eat before I 

got to talk on the phone at 10 PM or so I am really glad though that got rid of the car so I don’t have to worry about it tomorrow morning. I can sleep in long

 enough to get to downtown media by 11:30 AM. I should sleep well it’s been a long ass day, but a pretty day overall. I just love seeing the old photos from SXSW March 1993. There 
were some good times that’s for sure I went to your earlier as well in 1992. I took a couple of pictures of that time which was really fun. I should do this 

on Saturday more often. Take a yoga break and visit people I never see. I’m 

not forever in this world and I’m still healthy enough to be able to 

do the traveling and stuff, so why not why the hell retire you know. As they say you know what I’m saying

? You know what I’m saying anyhow, tomorrow in Visiting

 mom and going to Ardmore the usual Sunday fair.

No comments: