Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday, June 19: a Relaxing Juneteenth in California


Today I woke up at approximately 9:45 AM. I went down and ate breakfast and I filled myself up pretty good with that breakfast. Alice was working 

and she came down and we talked for a moment. We talked about you last night and took care of that. Anyhow, she went back up to work I decided 

that I would take a walk & venture down the mall and maybe get a pedicure and just take a walk because it’s such a nice day out and it’s not hard at all. I appreciate 

that the target had supercoffee, and I ordered some Starbucks. That was pretty good I think. I got some lemonade and went to the taco place and ordered the soft tacos actually



 two soft tacos and that filled me up
pretty good. Order that around 3 o’clock. It’s now 5:00 PM and I’m going to get ready 

to leave soon I was just updating Yesterday’s blog posting , and that’s what I wanted to do and I did it. I watch 
some YouTube as well and listen to the 
music piping out of the Starbucks. Anyhow, it’s now 5:08 PM and then I’m going to start walkingback real soon. Well I walked back. The only problem is I got distracted

 looking at Kia soul cars on the Internet and I was running late, so Alice picked me up on the way back. Went to this delicious
 Mexican restaurant with one of her friends named Quan. We had a nice dinner with Mitch really fun her friends very cool, and 
after that she dropped me off and she did her rounds and I talked on the phone and and then I crashed. It was a nice relaxing day. 

No comments: