Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday, January 13: Busiest Day This Year

Hello. after a wonderful, glorious sleep, I got up at 6:15 AM. I felt really rested for the first time in a while. Ate breakfast and rolled down to Mike’s. I found out I didn’t log into about 830 at the hospital so hopefully there
won’t be a problem.  Mike’s in for surgery today. It’s now 948. We got 

here about 8:15 AM after the ride-share. Yeah man I'm here at the hospital with Mike. They're having trouble finding his veins and then they're
gonna rol I just found this article from 

REDDIT. It’s the top 25 songs from Steely Dan. There’s a quote in the article I just love. “20 years ago today, Steely Dan—the godfathers of yacht rock and ancestors of sleaze

released Everything Must Go.” Well on the fourth try, they found his vein and they then after about 40 

minutes wheeled them off for the operation it’s not 10:31 AM. I’m going to

 be sitting here. I have a little bit of a juicy left and a little half of super coffee to get me to zoomed up in Going. I’ve been really in the mood to send out tweets for my huge fan base. 

Ha ha ha. It’s a beautiful day outside and what’s on TV is Tamron Hill who’s god-awful so I’m listening to some Steely Dan and looking at Twitter because why not. There’s some out

 there that may object, but it doesn’t affect them, so and they’re not sitting here. Anyway,  I feel tremendously better. I’m glad I skipped doing my usual routine

 yesterday cause I need all the energy I can get. I just found out some really terrible news. My friend, Peter Sissson, while in London, ended up being murdered by a former tenant of his. I just saw a newspaper 
article written in England/London on May 31. That was just shared to me. That is goddamn awful and really sad. well, I ended up visiting Mike because they called me back before the surgery. Ended up hanging
 out for about 25 minutes or so. He then decided that I’d go back to his 

place and drop off stuff I went down there to Mike’s in Lombard

 Street and the building supers. Limbo was already painting the room. He was on that like white on rice man. The room looks better already he covered everything and he was mostly

 completed the one coat he’s putting on. I then decided that after doing that I would run head back to the hospital then I looked and I realized that I had 6% 

on my battery. I took a phone call and told my friend about what happened to Peter and then I jumped on the elevator go back to Melbourne. They had eastbound train problems at 40th St. one train

 decided to break down, but fortunately it didn’t affect the westbound train at all. when I got back to my place, Pat was home and we hung out for a little bit while I was charging my battery to 30%. I also found a charger for Mike’s 

phone cause I don’t think I’ll be able to find any of those chargers. Or I 

put them back in his house with the other stuff in the bag. It’s now 1:27 PM  and the “ residual delays” or affecting 
the eastbound trains. The train was supposed to come at 1:18 and it’s now

 1:28 PM so the 10 minutes actually did happen and of course two 

trains going westbound. The next train came right after that last 

sentence and blew right past us. I was a bit pissed because I’ve been sitting in there for 15 

minutes. Train came it finally and then at 1:47 PM. The hospital
called and said he was ready to have visitors that was much longer than two hours. They estimated, but that was fine because I did all those errands from his house back to 

my place. Well, I saw Mike before they transferred from the recovery room to his official room in room 541 in the cup building. Meanwhile, Trump was arrested today, formally and pleaded 

not guilty. That’s no big surprise. I haven’t followed it like a madman because

 I have been back-and-forth to Penn Presbyterian, his house and my house in Millbourne. well, I was with Mike when he was transferred 

up to room number 521. Hung out with him and he had tons of visitors 

three people including one nurse and some other nurses were there. Didn’t see any doctors but they checked with him and double checked with him on multiple occasions I don’t think I was 

alone in the room with them for more than five minutes out of the 45 minutes I was there. I then decided I had to leave after that I did get to charge my phone. I did then realized I didn’t have 

any cold water for my yoga class so I hopped on the EL and then I’m gonna run home and then hop back on the EL. Well, I went home and the water container was not at home. I had actually left it at Mike’s several days ago so I had to race back

 and catch the train back to my yoga class. Fortunately, the train showed up on time and I was able to make it just in the nick of time to catch the first warm-up. 

I had trouble finding my math but I got some help from another student

. The class is pretty good. Chris Fleck taught the class my balance was worse 

than usual on the balancing poses, but I felt strong and other poses after class I just wanted to 

come home and be left alone but that didn’t happen
 so I got really grumpy at two people. Also deleted a Facebook post featuring drag queens walking down the street it was noted that I 

seem to 
be making fun of them so I just took it down it didn’t  Matter to me that much. Anyway, I had some dinner that Pat and Lynne gave me and it was good. It was
both Indian 
food samosas and I think that Pat got from self that had yogurt in it so he couldn’t eat it. I then talked on the phone to several people in fact

 , today was totally a busy day, but getting enough sleep was just glorious. That really helped me out because I was bouncing around like a rubber ball. 

No comments: