Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday, June 26: Leaving San Diego Flight Canceled

I started my day being awakened by my sister to go to a 7:30 AM yoga

 class. I wasn’t especially up for getting up that early but I figured it would lengthen my day since I have to leave by 4 o’clock at the latest to get to the airport. The class was fine. It was a 

little bit slower, and Alice didn’t like the guy as much as the other teachers. He held poses longer than the other guys did. Anyhow, after work, the Alice 

had to quickly go back to work so I walked home. On the way home. I went to target and then I went to Starbucks and hung out there for a little bit before walking home.  Well, I grabbed 

her all my stuff and got my stuff all washed. Thanks to my sister and decided I’d go to Hillcrest and hang out there and stuff. I like that section of San Diego it’s more of a hipster type of place college students, etc. 

When I hung out there for a while and got a snack or two and walked around a lot. And then took the Uber and headed to the airport. Anyhow, I got to the airport pretty quickly by Uber. He was a nice guy. The TSA line is pretty

 long here so I’m glad I got here an hour and a half early. It’s probably gonna take 45 minutes to get through this line. I screenshot in my boarding passes so, I 

would get through the TSA line. As I’m sitting in line here for 70 people with little kids that sounds like a real lovely with spend your whole day. Anyhow start of a long process which land in

 Philly around 6 AM. It’s 6:21 PM and we’re lifting off. We’re lifting off about 15 minutes late. Will arrive right on time sometimes 9:22 PM and

 I just got this note from the frontier airlines…. DAMN!!!! Frontier Travel Alert: Flight 518 from DEN is delayed because of flight crew regulations.Departure now estimated at 2:15 AM. THAT’s 2 HOURS Late!!🙁😡 it gets even better. The fucking 

flight was then completely canceled. It’s now 2:28 AM mountain time and I am with a bunch of other people waiting here and there’s one woman working the whole desk and supposedly
 two other women were going to help, and one of them is so I ended up buying a $500 ticket to go to Philadelphia supposedly at 6:30 but then it was moved up and delete to 1:20 in the afternoon. The person I was hanging out with Van went to the hotel, so I’m just hanging around here. 

No comments: