Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday June 23: Yoga, Lunch and Dinner w/ Nieces


This morning I was waking suddenly with With a request to join Alice and her daughter Mimi to Corr yoga class. I was really sleepy and I just

 wasn’t ready to get up at 8 AM but I got up anyway. I figured I hadn’t done yoga in about a week and a half so I figured a better good time to do it. Anyhow, 

 they had a quick breakfast and some coffee and then went to the core class. The core class is 60 minutes and it’s hot but it’s not as hot as Hot Yoga. They do more of a flow type yoga. 

We go quickly from one position to the other in your build up on each position. Oh, I sweated, but it but I could breathe really easy and I didn’t even finish up all my water.  Alice 

and Mimi and I went out to swami‘s out in 4-S Ranch. That is a really decent restaurant with a huge menu. Actually there’s two menus. First there is huge 

regular menu and then the breakfast &lunch specials. It’s a lunch and breakfast place. They don’t serve dinner because they close at 3 o’clock. I have decided to have a breakfast
and that was good. We hung out there for a while then we drove back to Alice’s 



place and they got ready do some shopping and then they’re going 

to take a bike ride they were going to do nails, but they decided they

 didn’t have enough time. Right now I’m at a place called the coffee Bean. it’s a 

definitely older demographic here than at the Starbucks. This mall/shopping 

center is a little more upscale Alice and Mimi are shopping in the Nordstrom’s. It’s now 1:31 PM. It’s now 2:21 PM. 



It’s been 45 minutes and I’m just sitting here finishing up Yesterdays blog posting along with 

the video and then I’m editing this blog today while I have time. I should be getting a 

call in about 5 to 10 minutes. I can’t decide whether I 

wanna go walking or something else. Maybe I’ll just do the walking because



 I’m running a little low on cash.  I did decide to take a walk. I 

was thinking of doing something else, but decided against it. I was also asked to come to dinner early. Ended up going shopping

 at the grocery store with Allison and eating some hors d’oeuvres and then
 taking a shower. We’re just getting ready for dinner now at 7:32 PM. N and Mimi made a delicious dinner and now she and Hala bread and other things 
and we had prayers Jewish prayers over dinner. It was very pleasant cranberry juice and I had one of my juices and delicious home made Apple pie we got in Julian.

 California. After dinner I talked on the phone and started to watch a silly movie about a guy suing it dating app because he couldn’t get love after 1000 dates

. I miss the end of the movie but it seem pretty cute. And you know I love cuteness

. Anyhow, might stay in California beginning to wind down.

No comments: