Sunday, June 11, 2023

Saturday, June 10: Rittenhouse, Square and Yoga


I started my day being awakened by Pat around 7:30 AM so he could take a look at his windshield after some asshole smashed his windshield with a big rock. The 

dog came in and I tried to comfort the dog, but it really wasn’t working and I didn’t get favorable reviews about that. Anyhow, Pat decided he was going to get it fixed at some point. I then went back to sleep and slept often on till about 9:45 AM and at that 

point decided that I would get dressed and head down to Center City and have a nice time being 

by myself in Center City. I’m good at that. Even my critics think so. Anyhow, I decided

 to get a poem written by a guy who types poems for tips. I’ve 

seen him before Alice and I went to him. I went in Rittenhouse Square which was big, big fun. I just sat there, and people watched, which I finally 

really enjoyable. Just relaxing, I again walked around a little bit and went to the coffee shop to use the

 facilities. I then waffle run over to Hot Yoga Philadelphia for my head 90 minute class

 and boy I felt like I was in decent shape, but I was struggling there at 

some point, but I made it which was good, it’s now 5:50 PM and I have a 

half hour between class so I decided to check my phone for any important messages

 and drink up the Gatorade and dry up a little bit. I also took a nice

 refreshing shower so I could be rested for the next class which starts at 6 PM. I 

think I’m gonna treat myself to that delicious Chinese food next-door to the  studio :-) take out 

it’s a real restaurant. One day I’m gonna ask somebody out and go there but right

 now it’s a lot more fun just to go by myself take to take out munch out

 at home baby. Well, the yoga Nedra ended and it was pretty chill. We didn’t do 

super heavy stuff but I realized my shoulder left shoulder 

was kind of achy, but it was a nice class. I did go to the Chinese place and picked

 up my favorite vegetarian curry meal!!
This is so freaking funny. I



was waiting for Chinese and I was just stunned how funny this is about how the MAGA's are freaking out over cracker barrel going woke!!😜🤪🤪 They



are such snowflakes!!  they REALLY are. I chowed down on that delicious meal.


I had a blast winding down my day. Tomorrow is the usual Sunday schedule with visiting


mom and going to Ardmore and I was still hungry so I had a bowl of cereal. I talked


on the phone as usual and ended up Having a blast before I went to sleep. Believe it or not we are reaching the midpoint of June 2023. It’s hard to believe isn’t it, but the names have not been changed to protect the GUILTY!!👩‍⚖️🧑‍⚖️👨‍⚖️

No comments: