Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday September 11th: 🌧 Rain and a Visit in Wyncote


I found myself really droopy tired this morning. The alarm went off at 9:30 and I said to myself no way am I getting up then 1030 came around and finally I forced

 myself out around 11:15 AM. I’m planning to see a friend of mine Amy I haven’t seen in three years and
I’m running late. I first talked on the phone for about a 

half hour I mostly listened to some advice. It did make sense sometimesI don’t make
 sense. Anyhow I showered got coffee and got going late. 

It’s drizzling no actually it’s just sprinkling outside but it’s overcast. I think a drought seasons over finally. I did enjoy the sunshine though. Anyhow, I hung out with Amy’s and we 
got to talk for a while it was very relaxing. Her apartment is very big and very nice. The place itself looks pretty nondescript 

but she does have a balcony and very well appointed place. We did watch some of the Eagles game from third-quarter often on. The Eagles ended 

up winning 38 to 35. We had a 17 point lead and let them catch up. It was the lions who always lose but lately they lose barely. I kind

 of like their coach but you know I’m glad the Eagles won. It’s really just dreary outside. Mostly drizzly but as I was leaving



 Amy’s around 5 o’clock it started coming down pretty hard so I sat in the car 

for a little while waiting for the rain to end. This place is right across
 the street practically from Holy Sepulcher cemetery where my family plot is located. That’s interesting by itself in on a clear day I was told you can see almost the entire city.

No comments: