Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday September 21:A Day


Well, I think I have at 9:30 AM and stayed awake. I’ve been didn’t do much but I did eat breakfast and after I had breakfast, Pat came over and we hung out a 

little bit. He brought over mimosas so that was my lunch and that was really good. I was literally gonna cook up some ravioli

, but I declined.. He did offer some dates and walnuts, which were pretty good actually. I’ve been fix up the address for my application to work for Melbourne Borough 

and talked on the phone as usual. I decided to into my laundry rhythm runaround Center City. There’s way overdue. I had to do two loads of laundry, 

 I’d also got a 4 pack of cereal them that they told me it’s gonna going to be there till late October or November. They changed their mind & it was delivered

 today. So I have tons of cereal waiting for me. Anyhow, I finally took a shower for myself and I felt really good because I got really sweaty. After that I 

boarded the market Frankford line to 30th so I can take the train again to Ardmore rather than taking the bus. That’s my new thing at this point, it’s now 4:15 PM and

 trains about to leave 30th St. station it’s right on time. Packed all the trains listed

 on the monitor we’re on time believe it or not. So I arrived in the village

 on the mainline and train did leave on time, but it hung around Overbrook

 for a while because that’s what it likes to do and it’s still sunny outside. Yes, I’m

 gonna walk for an hour and then head to a meeting and that is my day basically 

since Pat is going to be on his late night shift at one of his 

churches. I just ran into this article  that says they’re actually considering cost of living adjustment

 for a retired state employees They have not we have not had any since
2004. Well, it’s gonna be 5 o’clock before we start walking. I ran a little late and friends running late. Well, my attempt to make the meeting After Work was kind of fool Harding. I was 

able to catch 7 o’clock train the otherwise I would’ve had to catch a train at 6:00 PM which wasn’t 
gonna happen. I was treated you some veggie cord, dogs, grapes, and a ginger soda and I was able to get off my feet because they’re very cramped. so I didn’t go to the meeting because there’s no way I can make it there on time so I just simply took the next train out to 30th St. That was fine. I didn’t get myself an out of shape over it. I do enough for that shit already. anyhow, I got home and ate ate a tiny bit of yogurt because I pretty much filled myself up with corn dogs and potato chips and stuff like that. 

No comments: