Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday, September 13: Errands Rental Return

Hi, I really was tired this morning I really just wanted to  keep sleeping

  like a baby. I eventually did eat breakfast have some coffee and I had to get 
prepared to do an errand around 1:30 PM today. I just have to return the car by 430 today. 
I ran over to Ardmore and did errands and stuff. I also brought super cautious I am really drowsy and tired. Lindsey Graham has proposed a nationwide abortion 

ban after 15 weeks. So that bullshit about states rice with the usual republican lies! I did my errands. It’s now 2:34 PM. I’m in the waiting room waiting for my 

friends dentist appointment I’m singing songs and wishing I was somebody else for a moment but then again I would be comfortable
being someone else so never mind I thought. 

It’s like somebody’s house here. It’s very very humid here I’m still not used

 to the humidity after all these years. Day is half over and I got to return the rental car like I said before
. I’m gonna keep saying it so I don’t forget to do it. This article says the political press ought to hold the Republicans responsible for the proposed 15 week national abortion ban. I trust the political 
press as far as I can throw THEM!!
It's up to the Democrats to throw into PEOPLES faces!!
Anyhow, left the dentist office and took the car 

and return it to the rental place. I was on time and successfully took care of that and I was glad I did too. I didn’t decided while I’m at 30 still 

just go to the Fairmount meeting and the bus fortunately it was nine minutes late so I was able to catch the bus. That bus with

 the 49 bus. I decided to have a pizza slice to make up for the fact I didn’t have any lunch. I didn’t wanna have a big filling me up because I afraid I’d fall asleep. It’s now 544 and I’m going to a 615 meeting. “What is friendship not marriage with the center of life.“ The Atlantic asked that question and I put it up on Facebook. It’s now 5:54 PM I can see if the ampm mini mart which is run by 7-Eleven here in Fairmount has the super coffee I’m curious I already have a super coffee but I might just get an extra one

No comments: