Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday, September 18: Visiting Mom Travels to Ardmore


I got up early tired because I ended up staying up past my bedtime because after I napped, I couldn’t quite get back to sleep. But 

who knows. So I got up in time to take the bus to Riddle Village and visit my mom. I first talked on the 
phone beforehand. Anyhow, I got the 
bus which was the 111 and it got me there around 1:45 PM. I stopped 

at the Wawa beforehand and got a bag of chips. My mom enjoyed the bag so I gave her

 the rest of what I had. We had a nice time. We ended up watching

 the Giants win against the lane Carolina panthers. At least the commanders lost to 

Detroit so there’s that.  I came home and I decided I needed a quick nap.

 Also, didn’t feel like walking all the way back to 69th St., so I took the train route out here. The train routes the best thing in the world because I can get on for 

free. It’s the same stuff. Nothing new going on today I’m hoping Wes and I will go out for a walk and he’ll join me and visiting 
next week. It’s now 6:15 PM. I am walking down Lancaster Avenue adding my blog in at the same time looking how the Dolphins came back from 21 points behind to beat the ravens. I kind of feel bad for the ravens. I’m a little pissed off that the Giants won. 
Anyway it’s a nice night out. I’m gonna be taking a walk I have to after with me 

I didn’t quite get it at first but I got it all right. I told him I was heterosexual, 

sex gender or whatever you call it and that was just a little bit awkward. Well, I’m

 going totry to make the Sunday night meeting at 19th and Walnut. This is assuming I can walk and then catch a train on a Sunday so we’ll see. I see that we’re

 to take a while before we do any walking. So I’m gonna eat a bunch 

of grapes and have some chips and drink super coffee, which is always kind of fun

 and delicious. We then eventually went on the walk and came back. I then decided to pay

 10 bucks and take an Amtrak train since it was going to be getting me home 

45 minutes earlier. 10 bucks is no lock to pay for considering

 I’ve been getting free train rides for the last three months or so. I got home and ran

 into Pat. Who’s been working 
like a madman. He was telling me about the incident and Dalic it happened a couple nights ago with a transgendered bartender. I told him my story about being hit on in messenger. 

No comments: