Monday, September 12, 2022

Sunday, September 12: Off to Cape May


I had trouble staying asleep after 6:30 AM so I got up early and ate breakfast. I then heard Pat come in and clunk around and seemingly he filled the water bowl

 for his now deceased dog. It just sounded like it because I’ve heard that sound 1 million times. Anyhow gonna do another 
road trip to Cape May with the traveling companion. I have to 

return the car tomorrow and I’d like to get back from MONDAY Night Beginners 

which starts at 6:45 PM eastern daylight time. We still have that left even though the 

days are getting shorter and shorter. I was looking for places to go to based on the weather 

forecast. I ran into Lewiston Idaho and oh my God Eric Wallace really 

bad my friend Murray told me is doodle forest fire in Oregon yikes! what’s 

truffle 5 PM and dumb I found out I have to deliver it AA keys to Spring 

Garden Street before you go off to Cape May.  I’m probably not gonna make the
meeting nearly on time if I can make it at all cause that’s a pretty long drive to Cape May. There is Washington post article article that  Biden’s legacy will be stopping Trump and his MAGA insurrectionists  and election denying and take democratic forces. It’s very important that his main goal. I’m pretty important ones I might say. also the Eagles won yesterday 38 to 35. Some are saying that  The Eagles are the  favorite to win the NFC East. I would hold that assessment until they improve that defense. It’s 12:50 PM Amber base with you about to leave for Cape May. it’s now 3:09 PM and just arrived to Cape May New Jersey. It’s a really nice day not a cloud in the sky can’t even believe this stuff. It was pretty cloudy the whole way up until we got close to Cape May. Well we walked up and down this one street that had really nice houses and places to stay for vacation and then went along the beach road but not to the beach. I did dig up 5/4 for the meter managed to do that and then grabbed a slice of pizza and walked around it. It was a beautiful day unlike here at 7:20 forwards mostly overcast as it has been most of this week so far.

No comments: