Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday September 25: Mom and Ardmore

This morning I got up around 930 and I decided that I would press on after 

Wes told me he was not going to come over and I don’t know why yet but whatever we’re going to try again next week. I don’t know what to say about all that but I’m

 sure I’ll hear about it. I then signed up to go to Riddle village and I headed on down via the 110 bus that goes to Penn State Westchester. Anyway, the reverse ride 

which moves. Of course I barely made it to the bus on time, but I but once on the bus, it was very, very smooth. Well I got to my mom‘s place and it 

was already 17. Nothing Eagles when I showed up. Must’ve just missed a touchdown. I did catch the last touchdown. They made it 24 to nothing. Just like last week

 getting score any touchdowns or any points in the second half. Defense held them to six points the offenses got a safety against them for Washington’s
 two other points. Final score 24 to 8 eagles. During halftime 

my mom and I went out for a walk and I had to keep it short because it started raining. It started off sunny and then it just got really rainy for about 2 1/2 hours. 

I had to leave mom‘s , so I can get to my next destination by 6 PM. I waited in the rain a little bit for the 111 bus then I got to the terminal. I was running late because 

some dude tried to bring a contraption on the bus was fussing for about 10 minutes. Of course I taped it. The bus fire driver finally relented. I ended up , OK 

because I had a 20 minute lead time our 20 minute buffer between getting the 105 bus to my second destination. When I got to the second destination, we did stuff and then we went out for a 
walk. It was a nice night for a walk. Actually, it was still daytime outside which was good because it was very scenic and the sunsets very nice. We had deep conversations in the lake and ran into people with pets and kids. After that did the Netflix thing and watched doc Dahmer which is about Jeffrey Dahmer and it was pretty sick but it was well done. Watched about 2 1/2 episodes. It was really dark. I think caught the bus just in time around 10:00 PM when I got home there was more to be done verbally and then after that, I just watch some videos about the Sunday ball games.  

No comments: