Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday, September 28: Fall and Yoga


Today is the last Wednesday of September 2022. I started my day getting up around 10 AM and not doing too much at first. I knowl
 I wanted to go to a yoga class so I got a little help and found that the 530 class is better to go to the 12 noon one. I looked at my usual 

YouTube and TikTok videos and decided that life was OK after all. I then talked to Pat for two seconds and decided that I would

 continue. Anyway, I talked on the phone various times I might even go to another friends, yoga class, and Wayne as a guest.  that’s a high end yoga class that 

sells high-end stuff. I have to buy a yoga mat. Anyway, I finally got myself going and headed out to the Norristown high-speed line
which is on the other side of the tracks from where the Rosemont train let me off. It’s a 9 minute walk. It’s not a long walk, it’s really feeling 

like fall and that’s the way it all to be because it is almost October. For the 90 minute class wasn’t horrible. The room is hot but it’s not quite as air stifling as the height of the studio in Philadelphia. The Hot Yoga, Philadelphia studio that is. I then came home and I was pretty tired. I actually went to bed by around 10 o’clock. I was just nice and tired and exhausted and that’s the way it all to be in this world.

No comments: