Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wednesday, September 14: Late Day @ Ben Franklin Bridge


Today was the day I could not get my ass moving anywhere. I didn’t even leave the house till about 330 

and to pay my ticket but they close at 3:30 which you know I guess you can’t afford to pay them till five or 430. Anyhow after I did that I saw Pat had a little bit to eat and got one thing done today. That thing 

was cleaning out the freezer and getting rid of all the ice  that was all over my freezer. What’s in it with your chores chores and I thought it might be but 

it’s something. I decided then that I would get out of the house and go to Ben Franklin Bridge. Every so often I go there maybe once every two years or so but I’m feeling extra depressed

 in just wanna overlook something. Anyhow and it being a perfect day for it because it was clear skies mild temperatures with a nice breeze and 

nice scenery and sunset. The next thing you know it I was taking half decent pictures and realized I was in the mood to go to a meeting so that’s what I did. I really 

did do that. Course I talked on the phone and did my usual mental gymnastics but that’s the way it is that’s life I live right now. Anyhow tomorrow
I have a meeting I’m gonna go to the union hall maybe Yoga and maybe a meeting during the day then I have a late night meeting and then I do one of my errands that I have dedicate myself 

to and that’s what happens. There’s gonna be no long-distance Amtrak because there’s a threat of a  rail strike not by Amtrak but by the big train companies 

and their employees. Suppose they don’t get breaks between lunch woo hoo. Well I went to the meeting and I was about 15 minutes late but the meeting was pretty good. 

I end up catching a 21 bus and it was a beautiful thing. I got home ate leftovers 

and watch a Videos mostly. Marsha spent another nice day out in 

the neighborhood. Issac Shama Lu. I was wondering how the voice text 

with say that last little breeze. It’s something I made up in my head

 and didn’t know how it was spelled. Anyhow, I’m hoping to get myself up 
and out of the house before the afternoon hats. I do have a union meeting at 19th and Spring Garden Street but I would show up live. I’m wondering if they serve food but anyway that’s it

No comments: