Thursday, September 08, 2022

Thursday, September 8: A Day Trip to LBI

I got up at 10:30 AM today after a really decent sleep. I thought a hell of a lot better than I did at 1 AM last night 

and during my aborted mission to Chicago’s Wrigley field. I’m gonna try 

that again but planning ahead next time. Also want to take the train so 

I can sleep when I want to and not worry about killing myself on the road. I saw that I would go to Long Beach Island. You can’t get there without a car so I had a car so I looked up 

the weather and it was supposed to be half decent there. It was mostly cloudy when I left the house. Why headed on down and arrived around 2:30 PM and 
was looking

 for Joeys pizza but that place doesn’t exist. Do you know what else doesn’t exist Kubel’s to/DeFreitas. They moved down the building and now I don’t know

 what it’s going to be just piles of beach fence. And then decided to go to the Custard Hut as I always do when I hit the island. Had a pizza and a Coke and 

then saw that Cohen and walk down Bayview Avenue where are you suspend my youth. The owner of the customer at the owned it for 20 years. And the previous owner after Art and Kathy owned 

it for 20 some years so there’s been a history there. I might go to high Bar Harbor and visit a friend I know from the island. Larry asked me to there was a house that was still there from when he 

was going to go to the shore  with  with his father. Next day visit Kenny Kukin at his place at and it was beautiful it was really really nice and he will convey in 

and he had told me on Facebook to send them a message and he gave me his address and I went over there and hung out for about an hour and a half two 

hours. Was very pleasant as a beautiful place right on the water. Well I went to 
Fairmount 
I was really lucky to find parking because some farmers market thing ended in the spot opened up. And then went to the ampm we used to go all the time when I lived with
Sharon in the entrance super coffee there I couldn’t believe it they even 

had the vanilla that I liked
. I found at the meeting ythat I thought was 

at eight actually starts at 8:15. Well I went to the meeting and there was about six people there maybe seven. I now know why I should be going 


to more of these meetings because how they handle my relationships 

is really in need of some inner thought. That’s all I wanna say about that. You know

 this being a public forum and what not. It’s 926 and it’s time for me to drive back to Melbourne from Fairmount. Plan to go home go to late dinner probably 

talk on the phone that kind of thing. You know the usual end of the day routine. Tomorrow is Friday I’m sure I’m going to  have some errands to do and commitments

 to do. I just don’t know how I feel about stuff anymore. Today however 

was a good day I enjoyed my time hanging out with Kenny. Hopefully I can see him again and hang out longer if I plan ahead. Boy that super coffee 

was really good hit the spot. I think I’m gonna have some leftover pasta that sitting there hopefully it’s not turned green or some other weird mildew. My throat

 thing seems to have gone away that I was getting when I was finishing 



my driving. Maybe the super coffee just took my mind off it. The Justice Department 

did appealed the “special master“ approval by the Trumpy judge choose very  deferential to Trump iGarrett quite scary in a democratic republic as the Republicans like to claim we’re all we are.

No comments: