Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Wednesday, September 7: Aborted Road Trip

I first got up around 630 but decided I was too tired so I went to bed and woke up at 9:30 AM. I 

was thinking of taking some kind of far away trip since I’m not gonna 

be working this week and I don’t know when I’m gonna start working 

because state doesn’t want me to be impatient. I went ahead and was about to take Amtrak and I couldn’t decide so I ended up buying it Cubs ticket for tomorrow’s game 

again San Francisco at Wrigley Field. At the last minute the seat that I was going to get was sold and I saw that


I walk to Mikes from 30th St. I had an intense conversation I didn’t want 

to have but it was OK at the end and then I just wobbled over to Mikes 

and ordered it. Hi I put in a reservation for Rental Car it’s now 350 I’m 

gonna pick it up at 4:30 and see what I do from there. Well, I went to 30th St. to pick up the rental car after I left Mikes. Mikes was very relaxing I always get relax from there. 

I went to 30th St. and there was no bullshit I had to peoples front of me and then I got served and I got a Nissan versa for the second time in a row. I was pretty tired so I knew I had to just

 go home and take a nap and take care of business because I was way too tired
 to drive 14 hours. I’m driving 14 hours cause I don’t want to pay 50 bucks in tolls that can fill up my tank and then some. So that’s what I’m doing. Anyhow I ended up taking a two-hour nap and found my refrigerator 

was open so I figure out to take another little nap for an hour. Well I got as far as Lancaster Pennsylvania and I was not feeling it my durance wasn’t great and I started feeling
 a scratching it to my throat and thought it was wise to abort the mission so that’s what I did. I turned around to the small streets of Pennsylvania and headers  
back home I talked on the phone. I did not feel that well and I don’t know just not feeling myself. I should get there around midnight and believe it or not it’s raining again. I guess we’re in a rainy pattern it’s now 1150 I should be home in 10 minutes 

No comments: