Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Sunday, May 28: No Date and...Then AC Moore

 Well I managed to get up despite the drowsiness of the nighttime medicine   hat I'm taking cost me. I got up first at around 5 AM & had an early breakfast then went back to sleep and woke up again around 10:00 AM. My plants with Wes are supposed  to happen this afternoon   ince he texted me earlier today that he didn't sleep very well at all. I know that feeling. I agreed  to meet someone at the clothespin since she lives up in Northeast Philly.   t is now 12 noon. It's now 12:20 PM I'm watching the clouds hover over City Hall and the clothespin.  I'm gonna wait till approximate 1230 then I'm going to go to AC Moore's   nd get some frames get some coffee and head back to  home. Just chilling here while a  guy nearby says: "Free smiles, free Wi-Fi." Which it's cool under the tree here near the   lothespin. Well I end up getting blown off by the woman. It was just as well if   ou get a good AC Moore to be frames to my work    don't think I'm ready for that intimate relationship because I'm too sensitive. Well anyhow that's for a professional.  Anyhow, it's raining again but   t's not too cold and I brought an umbrella so I'm not gonna get soaked. I'm really   lad I got tomorrow off I'm sleeping in again. I'm gonna head home and I don't know what I'm   oing to eat but I'm first going to catch the seven bus and hope it's not running too late.   he seven bus showed up on time which was a timely manner I'm really pleased  about that. I came home and talk to Sharon and her dog butters is acting really cute. I then watched a lot of videos and went to bed and ate some pasta.

No comments: