Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday May 23: Final Leg Back to Philly. I Called Out Sick

  Well it was after midnight, and headed  on down towards New York City. I had a   ice Chinese college student who told me she lost her passport he seemed very calm about it. Other than that I zoned out to   usic and tried to go to sleep. We did arrive at the Port Authority terminal. Boy is that place depressing. And 1:30 AM they had that place   n lockdown.they are  trying to move the homeless people  out and you could only go down to the area if you get a ticket for the bus. I ended up waiting at gate 69. I was tired so I lie down  in my suitcase and send a bunch of pictures to   nstagram and Facebook. Is now 3:29 AM we're just getting out of   ew York City time to sleep. Well the sleep but I thought I might get it never happened much. I   uess I slept because next thing you know we are in Philly. We arrived just   s the sun starting  to rise. I decided that I'm going to go toPat's  house the trash and take it   rom there. Well I did take  t from there when I woke up at 8 o'clock Pat convinced   e not to go to work and I was like really good decision. Because when I went back to  sleep and get up to close to noon. I  was  a basket case. We didn't order Indian   nd watched a movie about help work technology is not lived up to its promise to protect civilians from getting   killed in war fare. It's now 2:11 PM i'm going to finish editing this blog catching  up on Facebook. Pat night then both took a nap. This was a good way to spend a day after  traveling and being tired. Here are my
 recent blog postings  
from my vacation in Canada
 I caught myself a chest cold so it was good that I called in sick today. I shouldn't be so stubborn about going to work not feeling well. I am 55 years old after all not 35 years old. I believe that it's the FIRST time I've called in sick in over 10 years.As they say, the work's not going anywhere. I'm coming downtown for my therapist and I'm going to meet Natalie at the Starbucks near her place. That ought be nice.. I hope I have time to go to TD bank and get the card replaced but I don't think so today. I went to to the meditation meeting downtown it was very good. Seems they seem like nice people. I pride won't make it a habit only because 830 is generally too late to start a meeting for me. well I caught the 33 bus. I just cited to just go straight home since when the street was blocked and my stuff is safe in his place. Well it's now 10:17 PM I just filled a couple raindrops. Nothing new here it's been pretty much raining on and off for the last four days of my existence whatever I've been. It's OK cause I've hung out with good people this whole four days.

No comments: