Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Monday, May 29: A Quiet Dull Day in May

Yes Well I slept in after off-again on again sleep. I wasn't terribly  motivated so I set around the house watching videos and watch it rain for a moment   nd then it stopped raining. The weather remain cool & cloudy. Around 2 o'clock I started feeling    certain pill that I hadn't really felt like my throat my head was starting to hurt and   tuff so I've crashed for two   ours till about 5 PM. I next decided that I had to get my 5 tons of laundry taken care of today while I had a holiday. I called  Uber &spent 10 bucks on Uber and got a little bit of food at the Kabobeesh since  the Dana Mandi store was closed. I lucked out and got the 21 just in  time and then I caught the seven back home. I went to the CVS to pick up milk and  ice tea and got Sharon some ginger ale & Reese's. She cooked up some delicious looking chicken and that's what I'm gonna  have for dinner and nice well-balanced dinner and then chill out.   t's back to work again tomorrow.

No comments: