Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday, May 25: Managing Work with a Cold

 This morning I got up and I was not feeling so great I take in these cold and sinus nighttime   edicines little late last night. They really helped but I was really groggy in the morning. Well I must have HIT the snooze button on my phone 3 times. I knew I as going to be late  and I just really didn't care. Because I was bone tired and exhausted. I fortunately found an umbrella and headed out. Rain wasn't too hard until I was about two minutes from the door at work.   hen manage to get to work half hour late and forgot to put in my time on  the machine. I should've done it when I was thinking about it. I muddled through  and and and ended up seeing seven people. One person couldn't wait had to pick up her kid. I   ad soup for late lunch and started to feel a little bit better. I left work thinking about going to group I was   eading that way and then the rain started pouring and I said forget it. I need to be home early  hour. I'll have to do it tomorrow for Pats computer because it's Friday and I don't need to get up for work. I  then saw TD Bank right across from City Hall and decided "Oh that's right, I need to replace   y ATM card." So it's 5:49 PM he got my ID has copy my old card which I wrinkled up and he's going   n the back. Maybe I'll go to the Bishops collar and sit and have chili because I may be just too damn  tired to cook anything up. Well I ended up going to the Bishops Collar  and I met Sharon and Tom there. It was mellow. The chili was good but they don't seem to   ill up the bowl as high as they used to. I think came home talked on the   hone and shaved my beard down to a normal size. It's wrench to rain again after I got home . It was pretty heavy duty rain that's for sure.

No comments: