Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday, May 24: First Day Back at Work Fighting Cold

 Well I didn't sleep all that great and I still got this chest cold but I really   ad to press on and just get to work today. I feel half decent. I do know that I have to get a better nights sleep tonight or   it's going to get ugly fast. Well it was pretty  quiet so I was able to take care of some loose ends in the morning  and go to the Bodega and get a bunch of stuff to drink since I was thirsty as hell. Also got   ome canned chili because I knew I didn't want to go out again. No things picked up I   ad to walkins and three cases that were kind of a pain in my butt the top lot of time. That was a ridiculous   ase for one minute minute that she's making $280 a month and prostitution.  I started to check out flights to California and I have to get that done tonight. The cheapest is $366 round-trip. To get that low rate,  have to get up at the crack of dawn to and from so I'm gonna mess around with dates and see if I can get a more decent leave time   omewhere between 8 AM and 1 PM would be good. Anyhow I worked on this one case for  over a half hour and still couldn't get it to work.  Ever notice when you have a   old you have moments  hen you feel good and then you have other times you feel like crap??   Right now I'm in my crap mode OY! After everyone had  left, I just looked at my list of alerts and what my alternate sent out for me  nd most of the names are missing and I've got a total 78 names   t's like I left for a week and just fucking exploded   n my face😡Today I just push through some pain in the ass cases and I was pretty much  left alone. I'm going to Pats and he says he has some lentil soup. I think I need some spice to blow   y throat and head congestion out of the water! I have to get my stuff and go home. I left all my travel gear at Pats. He's going to drive me back home. Because I need to go to bed as soon as possible. Jury selection has been finalized for the Bill Cosby trial which will be held in Pittsburgh. News is out that there are two   lacks on the jury. No date has been set yet. Pat and I were looking  at a Videos it that compare mono recordings to stereo recordings.  How it relates to the Beatles this came up   ecause the release of Sergeant Pepper was 50 years ago this month.  hrough link, I  was able to grab an article about Leonard Bernstein on CBS TV explaining to the old "square" people their minor in music of the mid 60s. Explain the music of   the Beatles  and  the Beach boys how their music was relevant. It's groovy man of Sergeant Pepper was 50 years ago this month. We get it over to the bridge there is a military blunders it featured the second crusade,   ussolini and his army Debbie to invade Egypt and then President Reagan's vision of Grenada. The first two were complete disasters were many people surrender got killed. Creative with sloppy and has hat haphazard but was a political victory for Reagan. This was especially Linda are pictures of a few students kissing the American ground after they got "rescued."

No comments: