Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday, May 26: I Make it to the Holiday Weekend

 Well after a pretty good night sleep I woke up pretty drowsy from the cold and the over-the-counter   edicine I took. I made good time because I got up earlier than I thought. I didn't   ave time to take a shower because I didn't want to be late again.  Well the day went pretty smoothly I worked on a report and finished a couple odds and ends. I hi   ell to walk-ins and enhance finished last weeks rejections. My buddy   at work is helping me out a lot. If he didn't schedule the people I would be   rowning literally in overdue appointments. The expectation is from the date the alert   omes out do you have 10 days to bring the customer in. I went to the Bodega today and got myself  a nice tuna hoagie. That was very delightful. I paid some of the bills but I didn't get the rent check   et. I'll probably get that tomorrow. I decided after work as I was on the altitude take the train   o 40th St. and work with Pat on the computer it's the one tha pat bought   for 150 bucks. I'm taking a break at the green line café on the corner of 40th and Ludlow. I went to pats  and he was really tired and exhausted. He took a nap and I figured out how to move   he passport request from the old toToshiba Satellite   computer that he bought for me. We're ordering   inner from, beach but their album of the chickpeas and that's gonna be part of my vegetarian combo.  They're doing work on the finetooth expressway till 2019. All the overpasses over Vine Street are being  repaired. They're now going to demolish the 18th St. overpass. Anyhow, it's 830 and I have to make a decision  soon on dinner.
hungry for some Indian but they are out of one of my favorite delights. We are I'm waiting patiently. Well it's 8:51 PM I'm finished. I got the food and I already got the drinks Pat hopefully will find something for us to watch. Well we watched a wonderful movie about Hannibal. Previous to this movie Eileen no Hannibal through elephants. He cleaned the Romans at least three times but ended up at the end drinking some Hemlock before the Romans could capture them and parade him through Rome. It was well done. Pat drove me home and paid me five dollars via Venmo and I was on my way home. I ended my night talking to Sharon for a bit then went to bed.

No comments: