Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday, May 27: Sunny, Lazy Saturday

 After a generally frustrating sleep I got up around 930 and decided I just hit the meeting in Fairmount   ven though I'm gonna be running late. I stopped at the Rybread which is going to be closing May  30 to move all the way over to 17th and Paramount. I will be going there much because I only go out that   ay when I'm coming back from taking the 33 bus.  Well I came back home and didn't do much else the rest of the day. I did toward   im with my new Mac. I decided to get an antivirus program just in case we need them futur security threats that are for  sure to come up on the horizon. It's on myself feeling really tired but unable to really rest. I didn't   now either talk on the phone with tooth couple folks and from generally just relax. Plan on   his weekend was to do low impact activities so I can feel rested by Tuesday.  Around 3 o'clock   haron made us a nice lunch of chicken with vegetables. The cat interrupted our lunch but jumping on the  table. After that went back upstairs I probably took a nap and messed around with my computer. Back in 2015 the month of December, I discovered  that they made a live album out of the last concert ever at JFK Stadium. Just today  a dude shared my post on Facebook. I found that iTunes had a copy of it so I want to head and bought it for $16 instead of $33. The only thing I'm missing is the video. I was at that concert July 7, 1989. That's a heyday of my youth I suppose. I talked to Wes and I met one of his old friends on OkCupid. Who's pretty funny.

No comments: