Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday , May 20: A Full Day in Manitoulin Island

 After an extremely cold evening in this cabin of mine I did get up in time to  head out to the first meeting which was going to start at 9 AM. It's as cold as I've slept in many a moon. But I pushed on because why not. Before I 
 went to the first meeting, 
   was fortunate enough to be able to buy an ice tea and a granola bars for breakfast. Also the coffee had real   milk so I was able to have some coffee. There's no major coffee place like Tim Hortons 
  n the island. I've heard of people driving all the way to Espanola just to go to the Tim Hortons there. It's been y'all is over an hour away. Anyhow  the 1st meeting was pretty good  then it was a small break or I took care of mother nature and look through some of my photos. The   hiladelphia panel with second. I was on the panel   ast in the last minute minute it was the highlight of my experience last year. I need to find that CD soon. Anyhow, after the Philadelphia  panel a group at the next  cabin we're setting up lunch time with hotdogs and hamburgers. My contribution was a box of Triscuits and a six pack of mini Pepsi cans. I was able to  go to the store and get some food provisions for myself to get me through the 24 hours or so. Really took my nap and it   as really very good. I was really tired. I   ad some yogurt and some more and Gina and downloaded some photos and edit them. I  then got a ride in from John. Dinner was really good we were the second table I had vegetarian lasagna string beans and  mashed potatoes. This is her was nice it was fruit with a little quip on the top. The   ext was the sobriety countdown where they start from 50 years and go down. The oldest and the   ewest person to get together. The person with the most sobriety  hands the   ig book to the one with the least amount of Sebright he. Lots of applause all around. Well after   hat ended it was a little bit a joke telling and delay until 8 o'clock start time   f the official meeting and the keynote speaker so to speak for the night. I decided I come out  since there was no smokers and just breathe and the beautiful air here do my Mark thing.    didn't feel so good I was really tired and getting depressed so I was very lucky to get a ride  back to the cabin nice and early. I ended up   atching old flyers videos in a bit of Bill Maher it was nice.

No comments: