Well this morning I woke up after having a weird dream that I was in a meeting and people were singing a song. I didn’t like it and I was very upset 
by it. I did have some struggle sleeping during the night but towards the end I slept pretty heavily and good. I then walked to Mike’s. Got there 
around 8:45 AM. Did a little bit of sweeping and then talked to Mike for a bit. The infusion nurse came in after a mixup with which Mike got upset at the operator at Penn Medicine. Their 
phone system is really funky. The infusion nurse came in was very nice and talked to Mike and listened to him and he felt a lot better. The regular nurse came with someone else 
that was trailing her just like the one that was trailing Nichole. I don’t think we’ll be seeing Nicole for a while. Anyway, after that, I did some research on proceedings which was a little overwhelming,
even though I talked to someone on the phone. Next thing you know it it was time to leave for yoga class after I just killed time. I did manage to get cold 
water from the vendor and did some quick shopping for Mike. Also got money from the laundromat so he could do laundry with the guy this weekend. It’s 
now 3:49 PM it’s time for me to get the classes as I approach 15th and Sansom. What the big news and sports is LeBron James signed on with the Philadelphia 76ers. 
Which theory will put the Sixers as one of the favorites to win the NBA championship but he is 42 years old and indeed really crippled at this point but if they can both remain healthy well who knows. Well Katelynn taught today’s 4 o’clock classes about 10 of us into class. It was a small but mighty Group. 
I did OK Mary unfortunately twisted her knee a little bit today and she’s not been feeling real great but she hung in in there in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment