Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday, July 24: Sunny! Mike’s, & Yoga

Well this morning I woke up after having a weird dream that I was in a meeting and people were singing a song. I didn’t like it and I was very upset by it. I did have some struggle sleeping during the night but towards the end I slept pretty heavily and good. I then walked to Mike’s. Got there around 8:45 AM. Did a little bit of sweeping and then talked to Mike for a bit. The infusion nurse came in after a mixup with which Mike got upset at the operator at Penn Medicine. Their phone system is really funky. The infusion nurse came in was very nice and talked to Mike and listened to him and he felt a lot better. The regular nurse came with someone else that was trailing her just like the one that was trailing Nichole. I don’t think we’ll be seeing Nicole for a while. Anyway, after that, I did some research on proceedings which was a little overwhelming, even though I talked to someone on the phone. Next thing you know it it was time to leave for yoga class after I just killed time. I did manage to get cold water from the vendor and did some quick shopping for Mike. Also got money from the laundromat so he could do laundry with the guy this weekend. It’s now 3:49 PM it’s time for me to get the classes as I approach 15th and Sansom 

No comments: