Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Tuesday, July 28: Medicare Prep, Mike’s, Achy, and Yoga

Good day, ladies and gentlemen of the faith, and not of the faith who have faith in whatever they believe. Today is Tuesday and it’s one of these cloudy humid days that will present itself in rain. I got Upper extra Early along with Mary and she had to go to the doctors appointment at 9:45 AM and I of course had to go to Mike’s. Anyhow, I got to Mike’s and did a little bit of cleanup and then the nurse came. about that time, I was calling Medicare and the PEBTF from the Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania. I looked up my SSA account and ask the PEBTF how my name was spelled out and it only has the middle initials so I made an appointment with Social Security on Friday, August 28. Yes, it’s a month from now but that’s the best I could do. I’m basically going to go back to Millbourne pick up the Social Security card that has the full middle name on it and turn it in so there’s no freaking problems with getting my check when I decide to receive it. Anyway, August 5 is the magical day. I attempt to apply for Medicare and hopefully that’ll that’ll work out smoothly. After that, I decided to eat lunch and take a walk with Mike so after lunch, I walked with Mike and enjoy that Samosa for lunch for sure. The walk went OK. He walked further than he has in a long time which was good. After that, I just thought I’d return his housing interest form to the John Fox Towers and I did and I got a copy of the form with a stamp on it so that’s good. Well top 2:50 PM I’m getting close to the CVS at 15th to pick up Mike’s liter of Pepsi or Coke whatever they got left and to pick up my script for the Rava statin. It’s very cloudy. It rained a little bit while I was in the café. I didn’t have to get back to Mike’s drink some lemonade because Coffee is a diuretic and get ready for yoga. It’s a 90 minute class with Virgil today. I got back to Mike’s gave him his food did a little dishwashing. Then heard from my friend Linda cause I had shared notes she took for a group we were in from 2008 and she gave me some updates about friends and colleagues back from Millville. She has a boyfriend of two years and he lives in Massachusetts. She’s gonna be visiting Millville and seeing one of our old friends, Jane. Very interesting then Mike and I talked about adventures and stuff and had a good laugh. Now it’s time to go to a 90 minute class in the humidity. I feel very fortunate the rain has didn’t start at 4 PM like they predicted earlier today. 

No comments: