Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday, July 25: breakfast, planning and Yoga

Good day everybody today was a good day to sleep in and then that’s exactly what I did today. It felt really good to get that extra sleep then I’ve been craving. It was a very efficient and REM filled sleep, which is always a good sign. Mary and I left the Dorchester and went to the café and had breakfast and hung out. I looked up the cost to get to this Mexican city and the price dropped by about $200 so we figured we’d snap up the tickets quickly. We first had to do some research and she’s going to be calling American Airlines. Actually they’re gonna call her back after an hour wait. We then got back to the Dorchester after the delicious breakfast and got Pat to give me my passport number and headed off to Miah at 4 o’clock Class. I’m gonna see if I can do half moon without being corrected. That appropriate perception stuff you know what I’m saying.? Anyway, it’s now 3:49 PM. Well, I went to Miah‘s class and it was 10 to buy about 10 of us. It was a good group. Miah was hands-on and helping me with a couple of the poses and that was appreciated. After class confirmed our attendance at the posture clinic with photographs. She’s gonna have a field day with me with that because my proprioception on my poses is not quite up to speed yet after all this time. Anyhow, it was a good class we came back and we called American Airlines and paid up for the Yoga retreat in Mexico next February 13th–20th. They gave us a half decent rate and we confirmed everything over the phone and got our seating. That took a little bit of doing that. We then called for Indian and watched highlights of 75 World Series and we’re gonna eat. 

No comments: