Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday, July 25: breakfast, planning and Yoga

Good day everybody today was a good day to sleep in and then that’s exactly what I did today. It felt really good to get that extra sleep then I’ve been craving. It was a very efficient and REM filled sleep, which is always a good sign. Mary and I left the Dorchester and went to the café and had breakfast and hung out. I looked up the cost to get to this Mexican city and the price dropped by about $200 so we figured we’d snap up the tickets quickly. We first had to do some research and she’s gonna be calling American Airlines. Actually they’re gonna call her back after an hour wait. We then got back to the Dorchester after the delicious breakfast and got Pat to give me my passport number and headed off to Miah at 4 o’clock Class. I’m gonna see if I can do half moon without being corrected. That appropriate perception stuff you know what I’m saying.? Anyway, it’s now 3:49 PM. 

No comments: