
Hello boys and girls it is a Tuesday in Philly. I went to Mike’s did a little bit of cleanup. He called Paypal for the fraud that was committed on his


card and also about snap money which was stolen. He thinks it might be hackers. So he ended up calling the police and a police officer came over today


and asked him some questions and Mike answered the best he could so he’s supposed to screenshot information. I then went to the CVS to pick


up stuff and then got a text from Mary That her first day of PT went well. She had to fill out a very long set of questions, but it went well. She said. She


also said she stopped by at Fabio’s and took pictures of shorts that I could check out. So that’s what I’m gonna do. It’s at 1:37 PM. Well, I went to both


Fabio‘s and five below and Fabio‘s had some stuff shorts that I could get but they’re not ideal. They’re a little long and and heavy and that doesn’t really work in this heat. And five below had nothing.


But I figured I’d check it next-door. I also thought about getting like boxer underwear but maybe that’s too on the nose. But I can hold off, but apparently


you can’t buy regular old men’s gym shorts like you were in a gym class back in the day. Anyhow, I got back to Mike’s and realized that strawberries and


blueberries are not a real good choice and leafy vegetables aren’t a good choice. I went through a spell of diarrhea, but it wasn’t as bad as what they’re


describing. Anyway, that’s a little scary. I mean you could get if you get this you could have diarrhea for six weeks. That sounds like hellish experience
. This is the fault of the Trump administration!! They


fucked up. Anyway I have to get ready for Yoga at 3:23 PM. Tina taught the class today. Mary & I were up in the front left-hand corner as per usual.


There’s a bit of a struggle with my balance, but overall it wasn’t too bad. I like Tina as a teacher a lot she very nice and inspirational. After class, I left and forgot


my hat. I’ve realized it after the door closed behind me and you can’t get back in and nobody picks up the phone there at the studio. So we end up


going back to the Dorchester and then running off to the meeting. The meeting was very good one of the better ones I’ve enjoyed. It was a good


topic and then after that meeting, we went back watched a little bit of the All-Star game with the National League was losing three – nothing. The American

League torch Christopher Sanchez for three runs after we saw Harper strike out. We decided to watch Law and order. The episode was really intense


about the mob, crooked police officers and accountants. Anyway, it’s getting to 12:30 AM trying to hit the sack and don’t come back! Well, Maryann and I are gonna watch part of the England versus Argentina semifinal match. The winner will play
Spain who crushed France 2 -0.
No comments:
Post a Comment