Saturday, July 18, 2026

Saturday, July 18: Breakfast at Café. Retirement party, and Yoga.

Good day everybody out there in Internet land. Today is Saturday. Today’s much less hot and humid. It’s 80°. It’s 1:18 PM. I’m heading towards a retirement party. We got up around 11:15 AM and decided to go to the café at breakfast yummy breakfast. We hung out there for a while and then went to the frame shop and Mary found this nice 11 x 14 frame which had a plastic cover, but it was really nice looking and kindly gave it to her for free. We talked about our Alaska trip for a while. As we were talking, we saw a whole bunch of buses going by I thought for sure I’ve missed the 21 and all that crap. Well lo and behold, I got really lucky and as we were walking up Walnut towards the 20th Mary saw that 21 was coming and I only waited about five minutes. That’s luck, especially with the 21 bus. Well, I went to the gathering and saw a lot of people. I know it was really fun. I was really lucky. I walked out and waited about six minutes for the 21 bus to come so I’ll arrive at Mary’s by 3:15 PM for the 4 PM class. My phone had died so I really couldn’t write anymore after that. I did arrive from Mary’s on time. The 21 bus went really smooth. Talk to a guy who knew one of the retirees and he was a very nice gentleman. I got the Mary and then we went to the 4 o’clock class once we got there it was hot. The humidity jumped up a lot between 130 and 3:30 PM today. We went to the Class and Miah Totten the first class with Miah in 6️⃣ months or so I think. She can instruct me on the half mood and how I was putting my hips so something don’t change. Anyway, we were both really hot after class that we went to the sound healing and Mary and I and one other person were. The only people showed up they’ve only three of us there, but it was really chill and the only problem was. I got really dehydrated. At least that’s how I felt. It wasn’t due to the class it was because I just got dehydrated. Well afterwards, I took care of my dehydration and Maryann I had some delicious veggie burgers with were very tasty. We also watched the flyers versus the Russians from January 11, 1976. It was a special movie on prime video. We both enjoyed it. Then for an article about the 1977 Sixers, who blew two – nothing lead in the playoffs. It was very eye-opening because I remember that “we owe you one.” Statement as an ad for the 76ers, that was a ridiculous promotion in my opinion. 

No comments: