Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday, July 19: Cleaning at Millbourne. World Cup. Schuylkill River Trail.

Well this morning I got up a little bit early around 9:30 AM to get back to Melbourne to meet the cleaning lady who came by this morning. I was going to  catch the 21 bus but then the bus vaporized right in front of me. I mean the sign said it was coming in two minutes and next thing you know it’s at 12 minutes so I had to catch the last-minute Uber out to Millbourne. Pat was not home. I then wrote a check for August and left it out for the date of August 1 in case I don’t go back to Millbourne before then and he’ll have to run out and grab me at Mike’s for a check. I then took a slight nap and walked outside and noticed how nice it was outside. It’s not boiling hot. The air isn’t brown and orange. I then decided well. Maybe I’ll go to Starbucks and lo and behold. Mary wanted me to pick her up something as well from Starbucks so that was good. I think today we’re just gonna take a break from Yoga since we’ve gone every day since we got back from Long Beach Island, which is only a week ago believe it or not. Well, I went to Starbucks got each of us coffee. I got a iced coffee and Mary got a cold brew. We went back and watched the World Cup game and picked up laundry. Believe it or not it’s extra time and it’s 0–0 between Argentina and Spain. Staying Spain is completely dominated this game with 11 shots on goal. They Argentina goalie made the most sales ever in World Cup history. It’s now 5:42 PM and there’s a second half of extra time right now. Well Spain held on to win and they really deserved it because he completely dominated.  They had something like 17 shots in the Argentine goalie made 11 saves the most World Cup history but I was rooting for Spain and I’m glad Spain won because Trump was voting for Argentina And that’s that  we decided we would take a walk in the school River Trail. It was a nice day. It wasn’t hot and we had good air. That was that was good. It was nice to be outside and get 10,000 steps in without having to go to Yoga. It is very pretty outside. I got a lot of nice video in there of the sites and sounds of the school River Trail. I walked out in a while. Then we decide we get Indian cause it’s getting late. It’s 9:25 PM and I’m just getting the food now.

No comments: