
Hello everyone. Today I woke up at Mike’s said greetings to folks as I was leaving the Dorchester and got the Mike’s around 8:45 AM. Didn’t do much but


we ended up catching a ride to the 80s AT&T store. Mike was going to join up with AT&T. The ride came on time, but he had to do a big ass detour cause


of traffic. Once we got to the AT&T store, it was nine 9:0 5 AM but they didn’t open till 10 so we hung out by the store and waited for it to open along with


another woman. Once we got into the store, Mike was told I had to pay 100 bucks and we decided we’d hold off rather than me put $100 down. I was feeling more flush. I would’ve done it, but Mike


didn’t wanna owe me more money. Anyhow, after that, we waited for a ride and I ran into a couple people from AA and Yoga. One dude said he hadn’t gone


cause he hurt his sciatica and he thought about me because I had an injury as well. So we had a good conversation. The ride came and Mary wrote. She


wanted to meet me at the café so that’s what I’m gonna do go to the café.. Mary thinks she might have a chest cold, which would suck. Well, I went


to the café and that was really good because I was hungry as hell. We hung out for a while. Mary signed up for a massage to work on her sinuses and


her knee. It’s a beautiful day. The humidity is slow unlike yesterday. I enjoyed my stay at the café. Anyway, Mary reminded me I’m supposed to go back


to the café and pick up food for Mike so that’s what I’m gonna do. I came back and went to CVS ran into Mia and picked up some stuff and I had $10 off


so I didn’t have to pay anything. Hooray for me! Yes, so here I am I’m finished doing the first edits on my blog and I’m gonna be leaving soon to pick up


something at the café For Mike Mike was doing some investigation about his heart condition and what not. Anyways, I went up to the café again around 3 o’clock, and it was


already open with people eating in there. So I technically could show up a little bit earlier to put Mike’s name down. So I’m not sweating it trying to get


back to Mike’s by 3:30 PM. I got my food at 3:08 PM and I will make it back to Mike’s just in the nick of time so I know better now. Mary is not going to


Class and I will be showing up pretty full from lunch. I’m not used to feeling full from lunch. I’m glad I ate when I did fairly early. I think I need to grab


something else to drink cause I’m thirsty. Anyway, it’s now 3:40 PM and I’m heading to Shalice’s 4 PM 90 minute class. I’m a wet wee bit thirsty. I may have


to drink some of the Gatorade before class because I’m feeling fairly thirsty. I don’t know it was the food I ate today I don’t know. But it’s still pretty nice outside clear skies no threat of rain. Oh by the way Mike’s mom’s Meals came and so did my super coffee at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment