Hello boys and girls today is the middle of the week. It’s July and it’s humid outside. It was very nice this morning, but the humidity has built up as the 
afternoon has rolled along like a stale donut. I got up after a good night sleep, and went to Mike’s. After I got the Mike’s did a little bit of sweeping and then went
over to the café to pick up his food that I didn’t pick up yesterday. That went OK and then Mike has been calling T-Mobile about getting his Internet back 
on and they are unbelievable the Customer Service they bounce him around. He got some kind of pin number. He can’t find it blah blah blah. Next thing 
you know it is time for me to pick up his scripts and a diet Pepsi head order. The crackers he likes, the peanut butter crackers are not available. The guy
at the store said they keep getting stolen. Anyway, I brought back the diet Pepsi. There was time for me to go to my Wednesday appointment. 
That was a pretty good point. We hit some good points. I’d rather not put them out here on the Internet so I won’t. Anyway, I’m back at Mike’s and he is on the 
phone talking very loudly with the woman. I can hear from the steps that I’m writing this blog posting on. It’s 3:17 PM. I’m gonna stay a little bit later because Wednesday we 
don’t go to 4 o’clock class we go to 5 PM class. Anyhow, I know my videos are gonna be somewhat short but that’s OK. I’m very thirsty. I’m gonna catch
up on getting my thirst quenched and charging up this phone. Oh by the way the Commonwealth called to ask if I 
had any questions about the letter about Medicare just to call Medicare. Then they tell me oh you have a Commonwealth Medical Medicare advantage plan! I said yikes! I want regular Medicare. I
gave an example of getting sick in California and they said will you be covered and I would be paying the 201 50 I just think they call Medicare advantage because
my part D MEDICAL, and my supplemental are wrapped up in the Commonwealth. I’m hoping that so so I have to call Medicare next month wait for my medical card to come in and then call
the Commonwealth back that’s how it rolls. Well I went to Dan’s 530 class. It was a good class I like dance teaching. It was just about the right amount of heat. Then we went to yen in Hanalei had a really mellow in class. Usually, she’s a little tougher, but she took it easy today and we mostly did supine poses which felt really good. Then we decided to order Indian and gonna settle in for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment