Thursday, April 07, 2022

Thursday, April 7: Mission Beach


This morning I got up at 9:30 but I didn’t really sleep all that great but I got up anyway. I took a leisurely breakfast and I decided that I 
wanted to go to the beach day because it was going to be warm and quite hot. The Santa Ana winds are blowing because the 

chairs got blown over. Steely Dan sang about the Santa Ana winds from gaucho. “Here come no Santa Anna winds again.“ Anyhow I arrived at Mission Beach just before 2 PM and I’m just walking around looking at shit right now. It’s now 442 I decided to actually go in the actual beach and sit around and lie down for a minute. I think pretty soon I’m just gonna walk on the main street and pick up an Uber and get back to the Homestead and feed the animals. I finally got my burrito which was a chili Reino burrito it was very good. It’s pretty crowded on the speech I must say. Bitch 5:06 PM and I’m gonna be waiting for Uber to show up it’s more expensive coming back but I have to bite the bullet and stuff.

No comments: