Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday, April 24: An Afternoon at the Beach

I heard Larry and Veronica Rich Delemida been at 8:30 AM this morning. I had 

my cereal and coffee and meltdown while. On the porch with Larry

 and we talked for a while it was very pleasant. We decided

 to hit the beach today since it’s my last full day here in Florida. Wish I knew 

how to do it Jupiter dog beach. What a difference a couple

 days makes. The surface really rough hardly anybody in at all and there’s some

 kind of dog I mean fishy smell they manage to move out of the 

smell after I moved the chair. It was so windy that Larry’s umbrella  

What is 1/10 I don’t. I got something else to get the umbrella 

to work as of 12:20 PM. It’s time 2:19 PM French President  EmmanuelMacron defeated Marine Le Pen  58%  to 42%. It was a clear-cut victory 

but 42% of the people in France  voted with the Russian sympathizer

 who is also right winger  who is very close to being a fascist. We came back 

home and relaxed. We then went to dinner left the house around 4:15 PM had 

dinner at this bar restaurant place that had an outdoor section I had a 

Stromboli and chicken wings. Chicken wings are very good. I didn’t finish

 the Stromboli so I have some thing for lunch before I leave. Came back 

and I took a nap for a half hour and then Larry and I went to an AA meeting at 7 o’clock. It’s



 a speaker meeting and it wasn’t too bad. Ended
 up the speaker was Larry sponsor. So that was cool. After that Larry wanted to get his car washed so he stopped by a car wash place he goes to every week. He pays about $35 a month and he goes 
weekly so he does save money and keeps his car sparkling clean. After that I hung out with Larry on the back porch and then watched two episodes of Law and order criminal intent.  We watched episode three and four of the first season. I had seen them before but totally forgot. I love that show. Anyhow, after that Larry went to bed and we were I went to bed I have a long day tomorrow.

No comments: