Sunday, April 10, 2022

Saturday, April 9: Quiet on the Western (Coast)


Today is  Saturday and I really didn’t do much I hung out at home drink coffee watched YouTube videos and kind of did nothing. think I did it pretty well you know I still have some work to do on that front. Anyhow I finally got a hold of my friend in Florida who said that I could visit

 but she’s going to be busy. I would need to entertain myself which that was the plan anyway. So that’s good. I ended up ordering chili relay no and at the 

place and I couldn’t even finish it all because I ate like chips the whole way back

 home. It’s right near the target where I sometimes pick up clothes and stuff. It’s very healthy way to go. Anyhow I watch a lot of old flyers highlight it was really fun. I watch the Stanley cup video and it had more commercials than anything I’ve ever seen on YouTube it was absolutely ridiculous

No comments: