Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday April 13: First Day in North Palm Beach. Mask Mandate Extended Thru May 3


Good day from North Palm Beach Florida. I ended up getting in here about two in the morning and I just went straight to 

bed and slept very very well. I was really relieved that I could sleep well I  what’s not that tired because I was on Pacific time so when I got in it was 11:15 PM not 2:15 AM. I got 

up  and had some breakfast with Larry. I had some raisin bran from the 

previous visit in the closet. I had some coffee and all I had was almond

 but I drank that and then hit the CVS to get supercoffee, milk, and a 

Pepsi. They had four super coffees left in the old formula and I just took 

all of them. So I am well-stocked for the time being with supercoffee. Larry’s’s had a doctors 

appointment and it is now 12:21 PM and I have an appointment 
online at 1 PM. Good news as far as I’m concerned!! The mask mandate was extended through May 3. That means I can be at the airport most people will be 😷. Ironically that’s the day I fly off to 
Idaho and spend

 a lot of time at the airport. I fly back from Philly to San Diego and then wait at the airport and then fly out to Idaho on that day 

May 3 so that’s quite a relief for me.  It’s now 2:22 PM I’m sitting out on Larry’s screened in porch cho very nice you get a nice breeze through here. I’m going to buy some sandals so I don’t have to wear my boots everywhere in shorts. I imagine that looks funny and not that sexy. The New York City subway shooter shot 10 people in Brooklyn was captured today. That’s good he did it really quickly and got him very fast. Somethings really wrong with that dude

No comments: