Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Tuesday, April 26: A Quiet Day. Future Myself

On this day, I woke up and just had coffee and did a lot of nothing all day. I just need to 

relax after whirlwind trip to Florida and the flight. Actually the flight was pretty smooth. Those direct flights really do help with the Jetlag situation. Since I’m gonna be buzzing back to Philly 

really quickly soon I just wanted to relaxin not too much of anything. I did however talk to Alice for a bit and then I decided I would go to the Mexican

 restaurant within walking distance near the Starbucks. I countdown pretty heavily. After I got back to Alice’s place I took a little nap while she showered.

 We then went to walk at this really nice park and enjoyed ourselves.  We discussed my relationship stuff all of it. Tomorrow I have a busier day I need to 

start planning on what I’m going to be doing when I get back to Philadelphia. I also need to be about what I’ve been doing in the Merry merry month of May and June  etc. 

No comments: