Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thursday, April 14: Trip to Miami, Little Havana and South Beach

After us last night when I couldn’t get to sleep till past 1 AM I got a 

feeling pretty good.  I got up and started getting packed up get ready to go drive an hour and a half to Miami. We first 

stopped at a cigar place for Larry to pick up inexpensive cigars or expensive cigars for a good price. Literally around the corner little Havana awaited us. Last trip we wanted to go to Little Havana 

but couldn’t because I couldn’t find it this time he literally ran right into it really cool. We found a $10 an hour parking spot which came ahead because there’s actually

 no parking there at all. We walked around and absorbed the site and sounds that are really cool and unique. We found a taco place it was 
pretty affordable and casual and we can eat right next to being outside it was very well ventilated with a fan blowing etc. I had two 

soft tacos and they were quite delicious. After we ate, we drove down to Miami and Veronica did some kayaking. I just wasn’t 

in the mood to deal with it and Larry went to the car since he was parked at a place we’re not supposed to use it as a regular car parking lot but just 

use it to shop at Publix.  That’s a big-time store in Florida. He went back to the

 garage and I got myself a one-way Nonstop flight back to Philly

 on May 18. It was less than $300 which is pretty damn good for a nonstop 

these days with the high gas prices. I also am trying to change


 my flight for April 28 etc. but right now I’m not gonna be able to do that I 


have to call the airline. We got to the hotel and that took some doing because

 we had to empty the car then Larry and I parked the car and then we went to the 
hotel on Saturday. Yes tonight‘s rate is half of what tomorrow 

and it writes rate is. We then found a nice restaurant to eat. It is now 6:00 PM. I had it fettuccine Alfredo which was very 

good. We certain people watched. It was relaxing. We then walked around the beach and then did some window  shopping. I ended up getting a  souvenir T-shirt.  

Actually Veronica got it for me. We’re gonna be doing one of our short movies this weekend.  I believe. We came back to the hotel and

 settled in. We watched two episodes of Law and Order this evening. I haven’t
watch that show in quite some time. 

They were both very good episodes I thought. I was fell sleep in the beginning
of the second episode. I had a delicious latte which I didn’t finish. I’m going
 to  have that to start my morning because I’m sure the coffee in this adult is not very good. That was told me by Larry. Today was it good day. Tomorrow

 we’re getting up at 5 AM to catch a 615 Lyft ride to the bus place to go to Key West.It’s 10:45 PM I just been showering and I’m ready to go crash and 

get some sleep we’re getting up very very early.

No comments: