Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday, April 21: Visiting Saint Augustine then driving back to W Palm Beach

Today I woke up at 8 AM and took a quick shower brushed my teeth

 and then packed all my stuff in. I think I woke up the guy from the 

motel but I was able to check out early and get going. I got to go to 

the historic part of Saint Augustine. I started with a croissant 

and coffee at this little coffee shop. I was able to eat outside and was very 

pleasant. It’s my Block posting from yesterday. There’s a college there 

called Flagler College and the main administration in cafeteria area building used to be a grand hotel

 that Harry Flagler made. It is a beautiful old building with this special red bread they

 used.  I went inside and I was extremely impressed by the architecture of the

 building. I got 2 souvenirs in the refrigerator magnet and a sticker. I then walked around 

the other parts of  The historic area of Saint Augustine. 

I heard the tourist trolley describe this one church is the oldest church in the country. The town was originally

 discovered by pots de Leon. He’s a big figure and stayed 

Augustine. It was obviously the first settlement in Florida.  I decided 

to take A1A Beach Road, back. I was gonna take it all the way 

back but I sided around Daytona Beach and I should just kick a 95 in Hustler on down. It was a good thing I did because I traveled

 approximately 90 I mean 79 miles an hour most of the way and I still got here just with about an hour to spare. Larry came early and picked me 

up and I dropped the car successfully. Well we drove the scenic route 

to Veronica‘s hospital. It’s now 437 and she just finished work. We’re not waiting for her to show up. 

Well we picked her up and Larry and I went to a Buffay. This Buffay was
 pretty damn good. I was really really hungry and I had a big plate of vegetables and then a big plate of other foods. So it was a well-rounded meal. After that I crashed and then Larry and I went to her meeting and I wore my mask because  that’s what I do. I wear his mask indoors unless there’s nobody around within 12 to 15 feet of myself. Eventually came home and watch this newfangled law and order with the character Stabler in it they’re running out of ideas because they have this permanent adversary. You can always tell when a TV shows running out of ideas it’s called Law and order organized crime Staples in love with the woman who now is his boss it’s really weird. Anyway I went to bed because I’m getting up early tomorrow 

No comments: