Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday, April 17: Easter! A Day @ Jupiter Dog Beach

Good day everybody. Happy Easter to one and all out there. Even though

 there’s not a lot of people reading this it doesn’t matter. Anyhow I got up ate breakfast and realized not only did I lose my hand I lost my shaver so I had to 

buy it one of those as well. I seem to be on a displacing streak so I have to be really careful the next few days. Anyhow we went to Jupiter dog beach. It’s called on 



 coffee Jupiter Beach dogs. Anyhow it’s really beautiful beach the

 entrance was breathtaking I took a video and made some stills from a video visit so cool going through the.   
brush. I’ve never experienced going to rush to get to the beach before!! 

The water was really very mild and calm today. The coral look in the water is great. When we stayed at the beach.. Also picked up a couple shells. One of them was 

very cool. It was a relaxing time on the beach and having an umbrella was very very clutch because that sun is pretty intense out here in old Florida even 

if it’s only mid April. Anyhow we came back and we all showered and shaved and whatever. We’re meeting a friend 
for dinner at the bonefish Grill at 4 PM. Meanwhile I did some flight changes and rental car changes. I’m running the car at 4 PM tomorrow and holding it till Thursday. On the way back I went to CVS to 

pick up a new razor since I lost my razor along with my hat…. I got

 the razor, travel size shaving cream and two super coffees. The last two that they got. I lucked out there. They’re still getting rid of 

the old formula because that’s all I see so far both in San Diego and in 

North Palm Beach Florida. Well we went to the  bonefish Grill. 

We met colleen there. I ordered a salmon with Nashi and beforehand 

we had some hors d’oeuvres. I had crabcakes and split them with Larry and 

Veronica and they ordered calamari and I had some of that. 
Well  we came home Frank and I took a walk and I got some good pictures of the sun setting. Then we mail it out for the rest of the night. Tomorrow I’m going to Sarasota around 4 PM

No comments: