Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Wednesday, September 8: Catching Up and going to Ardmore


Hey Siri give me my text. Well Siri listen to me yeah but YouTube is acting really funny today. I got four bars and it’s taking forever to download
a one minute video. Anyhow, the videos from yesterday so it doesn’t particularly matter except I wanted 2put it on yesterday‘s blog

 posting. I woke up from an anxiety dream that completely brought about. I 

 igned in on time actually know it’s Sunday at 9:04 because I just totally

 spaced out after the alarm warned me. I then got caught up on the emails

 and on the reverse referrals. My chart is all up-to-date now.

 There are some pending cases out but not many. It 
 as a pretty nice day outside I didn’t really go out till later on. Next thing you know what it was 5 o’clock enter very short 15 minute nap. Couldn’t believe it’s 509 in the bus
 takes 45 minutes

 to get the Ardmore. He takes 20 minutes by car but I digress. I did manage to go ahead and pay that traffic

 We ticket that I got on the fifth. He had to go on line and they made it fairly simple. I do have the receipt just in case I get arrestedor 

 ome bullshit. I need to take a picture of it just in case. Why complete a lot of the work I needed to get done. I took

SEPTA to Ardmore. Once I got the artwork we took a nice walk. It was a   very nice evening. Now I’m having Indian food for dinner. Spoke to a friend of hers

 about her brothers fancy. We didn’t watch the TV show. I enjoyed a smoothie to

No comments: