Saturday, September 25, 2021

Saturday, September 25: Visit Mom and Walk Fairmount Park

Hi after a semi-decent sleep I got up and got ready to start my day. I first visited old city had coffee with 

a friend. That was pleasant enough. We talked and had coffee in. I then drove to Dave’s house. hi showed up a little

 later than I wanted to but I got there and we drove to Riddle Village Director Of Nursing.  Lunch

  was pretty good. We went to iron Hill brewery in media and I had myself a turkey burger which was pretty good I must say.  I’m sure it’s some drawling she colored it in and we talked for a while. It was very pleasant. Next thing was Dave drove me back to his house where I parked the car. I had to hustle it up because I wanted to get to Ardmore by 3 o’clock sharp. I am work through a misunderstanding and arrived in Ardmore on time. After hanging a little while and then drop me off so she could visit a friend for dinner at 4:30 PM. When I got home I was so tired I just crashed the heavy duty crash for two hours. I barely got up. Pat offered a walk to the Fairmount Park with his dog so I decided to do that. That was a good time it wasn’t a heavy duty hike with slippery rocks and big hills because I was really in the mood for it was dark. I got home a little bit of dinner and talked on the phone. I was ready to get a good nights sleep after a pretty long day.

No comments: