Friday, September 24, 2021

Thursday, September 23: Not Much Besides Rain


Well I woke up really really tired today but I pushed through and actually didn’t take a nap. Which is new for me. I took my meds had my breakfast and did 
stuff like that. I got working on my work assignments for the day. It was the usual stuff. I got the MA Work support staff 

and had to act on that. I did some ELECT stuff and I was about it. I had 

a problem with my computer. I couldn’t get the Wi-Fi connection to stay on. I woke up Pat from a nap and had to reboot the router

 then tech-support told me to pull the little thing from my back of my computer

 in and out and that seem to of worked. I was a little scared that Pats router 

broken if that’s the case I couldn’t connect to the VPN. I didn’t feel like 

doing much else. I was pretty tired that’s for sure. I got a

 my phone to be delivered tomorrow sometime before 8 PM. large Amazon delivery today as well. I expect

No comments: