Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday, September 21: Work and Dentest

Good day today is Tuesday, September 21. October is pouring in like a waterfall. It’s only about

 10 days away. Can you believe that shit? Anyhow I had one thing at work where my signings were not on the same string of messages because depending where I sign in either with 





my phone or computer gives a different mailing address slightly. I had no idea that was an issue but I seen it and I don’t know what to do about it. Anyway I have

 a dentist appointment I think I’m trying on my new partial today. Well when I first put on the
partial, it’s jammed into my right side of my gums. I have no problems happening to send it back if I can’t fix it cause I’m not gonna be rubbing my gums the 

wrong way. My gums aren’t in the best condition in the whole world I’ve had a history. Well, managed to trim 
down the thing so doesn’t hurt my right 

side of my gums. I left home with it and got a $400 bill when I left. I was not ready 

for that. Anyhow got to finish up my day. Well I finished up my 

day and did a little things extra. I just found out there’s another online 

training. It’s a safety awareness one that they have every 

year or every six months. I like to get those out of the way. Anyhow, Pat came 

over and is treating me to vegetarian burrito. There’s a Mexican place right across the street from my house I never ate here before but it’s a real deal.  

It’s right across the street from the AutoZone which is next to the gas station near my place it’s on Market Street. It’s now 7:32 PM. Road in Spanish how long it would take for the sandwich she said two minutes. You can always count at least 10 minutes. So that’s what I’m doing right now.

No comments: