Saturday, September 18, 2021

Saturday, September 18: Ardmore & A Funeral


Good morning everybody I woke up had a little bit of breakfast and forgot to have my super coffee. Other than that it was an OK morning. 

I had to find some pants  that aren’t stained or incredibly wrinkled. I’m going to an event where I don’t know anybody it’s a remembrance. I caught the 


 us barely on time and found out that it’s pretty goddamn hot out there. It’s 79° as of 11:46 AM. That’s when I arrived in Ardmore Pennsylvania. I took the 103 bus to 

 et there and now I’m gonna have a supercoffee and listen to Sweet Judy blue eyes are 
from Crosby stills and Nash. Next was flying a family stone and dance
to the music. What a lovely song. Haven’t heard that in a long long time. The event is in Orland Macgomery County. We’re gonna be leaving  soon it’s 1:05 PM. We  
should be leaving very soon but we’re gonna be fashionably late etc. did I mention 

 hat it’s really hot outside.? Yes I it is it’s 1:14 PM and we’re heading

 out to Lancaster Pike to 476 north to 276 to Route 309 in Orland in the happiest part of Montgomery county. I was nine 327 and it is really warm out here. Mr. people are friendly except for a couple younger people.  Anyhow we stayed there till 
 about 5 PM maybe it was 4:30 PM. I had one of these sandwiches that was in a roll I can’t think of the name for it but that’s what I had. I did a lot of standing. Because all the seats were taken in  hat little backyard that 

 hey had. There’s no direct communication with the sister but we communicated with a lot of other peoplethere. Stories were told etc. Most of 
 the people are about now. Most of the people are 10 or 15 years older than me. We then drove home and after I got home I just crash for almost 2 hours. I was so exhausted. I think it was due to us being around people I didn’t know and because I was hot and I stood on my feet for couple hours straight.

No comments: