Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday, September 10: Work Meeting a Friend & Retirement Stuff


Well I woke up after a nice sleep. I got up at 4 AM at first and had my cereal then. I just got very hungry and had to eat it before I could go 

back to sleep. I did manage to go back to sleep. I woke up made a smoothie  and started working on my reports that needed to be done today. I talked on the 

 hone and it was good to talk on the phone. I have retirement stuff I have to take care of next week. The exponential music festivals next week. The phone picked up 

 n that with its voice texting feature. I’m meeting a friend downtown very

 soon at 6:30 PM. I told Pat there’s mice in the house and and he said 

 e had some stuff but he forgot to bring it. They squeaking behind the refrigerator
apparently. Working did OK I talked on the phone again and then took a shower because I was feeling kind of stinky. The Korean food  as very good. I came home talk to my phone and went to sleep.

No comments: