Friday, September 10, 2021

Thursday, September 9: ☔️ Rain and Working


Today is a pretty miserable day outside in this glorious day. I just worked all day and didn’t go outside. I worked all day and push through
to get some stuff done. I talked on the phone to several people and the weekend with Gwynne is tentatively scheduled for October 10. My ride 
robably isn’t going so I’m probably not going. It’s all getting closer 

to October with station one for the retirement thing. Also other matters relating to 

 retirement are coming up as well. This week has gone by very quickly for sure. It’s hard to believe we’re looking at hall very very soon. I 
don’t know what else to say. Polino‘s latest loved and 
 look at some YouTube videos and made some pasta for dinner. Not in a very event full day but that’s probably a good thing.

No comments: