Friday, September 03, 2021

Friday, September 3: Working & Dropping Off Car


After a really decent night of sleep I got up and saw that what I had to do. The MA work support report came in at 8:05 AM course I didn’t work at 8:05 AM I signed in on time
and had some breakfast. I worked and turned in a couple reports. I got that MA support thing 
completed and then ran off with the car back to Ardmore to return the car.



 We talked for a little bit and then she dropped me off for me to go back to work at home. This is  what I did. I really did do that. I talk to another friend and listen to some neat 

 tuff on YouTube. I felt pretty good today it’s probably the best I felt in about 

  to 3 weeks. My mind seems to be a little more free and not as depressed it was good. I also 

 ade arrangements for my brother and I to meet my mom at 11:30 for brunch or lunch. That’ll
take place tomorrow in media. After work I decided well the computer 

 ent down, to go to West Philly Pat happen to be going there cause he’s doing a little work for Mike in his apartment basement apartment

 at 48 & Cedar. We drove down and then I want some coffee had lockbox café before it closed. I got two  veggie sandwiches for those guys and



. myself involved he last two days have been the nicest and most comfortable
days  this entire summer 2021.  August was kind of nasty with the humidity 

in the rain. Well once I got here at Mike’s house doing painting and I was just sitting around just chilling out while 

 Pat listens to a Maltese falcon instead of listening to Sandman or rock ‘n’ roll
 music. Pretty relaxing here. Well Mike said why don’t you go upstairs and relax and watch some TV. 

 o I decided to go up and wide on the couch and didn’t watch TV because I don’t really know what to choose. Anyhow I talked on the phone and then eventually Pat and I came back where the repertoires twerp and I got home had some yogurt and went to bed. Yes I went to bed

No comments: