Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday, November 23: Black Friday in Media

Greetings boys and girls. I am now In media hanging 

 ut with my mom the day after Thanksgiving. There’s really nothing  all to watch on TV. I got up and Mom
and complain about being dizzy and your doctor just 

 old her she just needs to drink more water. So that was good thing and an easy thing to do for her. We are going to go out depot going to have in in Media

 hang out with my mom the day after Thanksgiving. There’s really nothing

 at all to watch on TV. I got up and mom at complained

 about being dizzy and your doctor just told her she just needs to drink more water. That was good thing and an easy thing to do for her. We are 

 oing to go out depot going to have fish sticks for dinner. I watched a classic Michigan versus Ohio State game from 

 ovember 2016. I got to take a trip to the post office to deliver a letter to mail a leader from my mom. When I was done I went to the Wawa to fetch a 

 ouple things a little snacks and a newspaper read in case I get bored. I also got a change of 

 ddress for me. I filled it out online and out process has started. Monday I’m going to have to pay to enter my new address at work and then tell the bank in the other creditors of my new 

 ddress. I’m gonna hang out here for the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning I already committed to having 

 breakfast with my friends so I’m gonna do that and then come back to media and see my 

 rother. My brother Michael’s coming up tomorrow for the afternoon and overnight tomorrow being Saturday. Well there was really nothing on TV except some old football show so I went out to drop off the Paulita letter

No comments: