Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Tuesday, November 27: Broke Yet a Full and Healthy Schedule

All right. Well I got up late because I was really tired and then had to take care

 of business it took a lot longer than I thought it might take. I eventually wobbled into work around 9:30 AM. And proceeded to see a couple of 

people. Left them out I went to the but bo again got a regular Pepsi by mistake and got water from my desk right. I then proceed to slog through my report and see a couple people.

 I made some progress. I’ll have to get a lot done on Wednesday which is tomorrow because Thursday I’m just going to be seeing people all day and Friday 

  am not coming in because I got to complete the move

 and stuff. I got text messages from a couple people that were nice to read. My favorite one was that I’m going to be Lynch some money  to get me through the rest of this week and into next week. I’m 

 o glad that Wes had the funds because I don’t think anybody

 else did. I’m really appreciative so what I’m doing is adding an extra step to my itinerary going up to Fairmount 

 meeting Wes for coffee around 6 P he got there on time since the meeting is at 6:15 PM exchange 

 ash and then I decided I had to blow off the meeting completely to go down to the TD Bank at fourth and market.. I don’t feel comfortable depositing cash into another banks ATM. I’m 

 oping the bank will still be open because I go straight to the counter and giving

 them the money directly and get a receipt. I have a -153 and then they’re going to take

 out $35 for the overage charge.๐Ÿ˜ญ☹️๐Ÿ˜ก anyhow I’m very grateful. I would’ve been in a world of hurt and the bank

 would’ve been eating away my money until my negative balance would be over $200๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜“. In other events

 outside my caffeine bubble, Mississippi special election for the U.S. Senate seat

 vacated by Jeff sessions is tonight. The Mississippi Special Election Is a Glimpse Into America’s Polarized Future. The article I read on Slate basically states that the 

 epublican candidate will probably when do the racial resentment. And after all it is in Mississippi. After I went to the bank I walked up to second Street and walked 

 nto the art and theater. It’s a beautiful building. I grabbed a couple things and left Well I got to Starbucks warmed up a bit and again I had 
 ood timing with catching the 57 past which ran a little bit late but not terribly late. It was nice to be able stay in a warm Starbucks. When
I went to the 

 eeting it was very well attended but there is no pizza left when I got there. It went by very smoothly and it 
ended at 8:15. I was very fortunate to hit the restroom and then I got a ride up to third Norwich where Pat is going to be picking me up. I decided I needed it for 

 omething to eat so I ordered a chicken pizza steak. Because by the time I get

 home it will be close to 1030 or 10 o’clock. I’m also having to pick up 10 boxes before 10 o’clock. I’m adding 

 hat to Pats itinerary. It is now 8:45 PM.  And the outside world, Climate Change Is Burning Homes and Killing People. Meanwhile 

 Trump is ignoring The climate change  report that was worked on by multiple federal agencies over the past two years!!! He’s such a 
 ducking idiot I can’t stand him. He’s not good for anybody

 beside his cronies. It’s very close to 9 PM better get ready for the 

 ick up of Pat and get the boxes and then go to Home Depot. Well he picked 

 e up and by time we get to Home Depot is closed and went to Walmart and got some provisions for the new place and then picked up boxes from the bookstore near Larry’s.
 It was a good coincidence. Otherwise I wouldn’t of been able to pick up the boxes. I then went home and chowed down a big old chicken cheesesteak talked on the phone and then time to go to bed.

No comments: